Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Little bird - english version


I`m a bird. A bird that was unable to migrate beside her " family " in to the warm countrys although she wished this so much.
I`m a bird. She will never understand why she had to stay here, `cause is nothing here for her.
I`m a bird. The only things that is waiting for here is the cold, the winter cold, the snow and a bleak scenery, a place where she didn`t want to be, a new place for her.
I`m a bird. All she want was a snug place where she can stay huddle until the winter has gone, but all that she get instead is just some " pickings ", getting this from time to time just to open the flame from her soul and hope to get the springtime.
I`m a bird. The little bird is dead. She died slowly, on the misting night, on the winter cold. The " pickings " wasn`t enough. For her, the springtime was too far. I`m a bird.

No comments: